SIMPLE & EFFICIENT
01 ISO 9001:2015
02 Online Study
03 Best Certification
04 Interactive Education
05 Self Learning
06 Lifetime Access
Being recognised as an autonomous institution, All India Yuva Computer Saksharta Mission has been registered under Act. 21,1960, Regn. No. WBIV-00451/2014. Our organization serves multifarious educational training programs to impart computer literacy and cultural development to people. Our primary motto is to ensure societal, cultural & educational growth amongst different communities and peoples of the society.
Mission & Vision
All India Yuva Computer Saksharta Mission promises to fulfil Nation’s dream of digital literacy by ensuring technological knowledge to even rural outskirts of India. We gear up for the provision of formal and non-formal knowledge to each and every head and secure employment growth. The genuine motive behind being only to serve lowly privileged mass of our country. We affirm to set ablaze digital revolution in India.
Aims & Objectives
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest”
The above quote has been deep seeded in our blood and we take pride in initiation of a noble work which attempts to establish computer education as well as general education and vocational education amongst people devoid of any cast, creed, color and religion they belong. Regional language has been chosen as a medium to education for better understanding. This is especially for those people who fail to collaborate in English or Hindi and prefer to abide by their own mother language.
- 1) The most well-equipped organization in the country
- 2) The complete reality-based curriculum
- 3) International standard of certification
- 4) Different modes of learning
- 5) Best quality Study Material
- 6) To ensure educational growth amongst all throughout the country.
- 7) Spreading of noble message to help others in need. Being a voice for Central Government, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Labour and Employment etc.
- 8) Assuring job opportunities.
- 9) To conduct examinations and certify with authenticity which will acclaim academic proficiency and distinctions.
- 10) Establishing e- literacy all over India and rest of the world.
- 11) Procuring educational centres which will impart computer training, vocational courses and non-formal teaching.
- 12) Imparting computer education at a subsidised rate.
- 13) Reaching and helping out to students belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories.
- 14) Aiding widow and specially abled students.
- 15) Easily accessible Study Centres & Coordinators
Modes of Registration
- Study Centre Registration: Interested students can contact the nearest study centre to be attached with us. The respected coordinators or facilitators will help them. Students will receive online study material, tutorial classes at their login portal.
- Self-registration: Students can self-register themselves with All India Yuva Computer Saksharta Mission through online admission portal and continue with their desired course. Delivery of instructions is made on an online platform. After completion of programme attending online examination is compulsory.
- Online verification: Once, the registration process has been completed, the AIYCSM students can verify their profiles and personal details from AIYCSM official website. For any queries, one can contact study centre or else mail AIYCSM.
All India Yuva Computer Saksharta believes in imparting quality education through all sectors of society. Faculties appointed are professional and experienced who base training on audio visual mediums. Online study materials are also provided.
Classroom teaching encompasses practical sessions and interactions with professional experts. Apart from regular exercises, students are given freedom to express their individual ideology, creative thoughts and cognitive thinking.
All such initiatives readily help to boost self-confidence and proclaim as a computer expert in future.
All India Yuva Computer Saksharta Mission is an ISO 9001:2015 certified organisation. Regn No: -A01104179. Planning commission number is- WB/2014/0084130. AIYCSM is associated with Multi Society for Services to People with Registration no: S/1L/32075 2005-2006.